Phase 1B Covid–19 Vaccine Rollout
Era Health will be providing Covid – 19 vaccinations from Monday, 12 April 2021 in Phase 1B Covid–19 Vaccine Rollout.
The vaccine available is that provided by AstraZeneca and requires two doses administered 12 weeks apart.
In Phase 1B Covid–19 Vaccine Rollout and restrictions
the Federal Government is restricting those eligible for the vaccine at the current time. Before making an appointment, please ensure that you are eligible for the vaccine. To determine your eligibility, please visit Vaccines Eligibility Checker (healthdirect.gov.au)).
Appointments for vaccination only may be made either by forwarding an email to reception (email@example.com) or by booking online here. Please do not contact the clinic by telephone to make an appointment for the vaccination.
Please note: People who are not eligible for Medicare may still receive a free COVID-19 vaccination.
For further information on the vaccine, please visit COVID-19 vaccines | Australian Government Department of Health
Priority Population Groups for COVID-19 vaccination program
Under Phase 1B of the COVID-19 vaccination program, priority population groups include:
- people 70 years of age or older;
- other health care workers;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 55 years or older;
- people with an underlying medical condition, including people with a disability; and
- critical and high-risk workers.
It is a further requirement that an eligible patient is a person aged 18 years or older who is eligible for Medicare.
Eligibility for the free COVID-19 vaccines is as follows:
- all Medicare-eligible Australians; and
- all visa-holders, excluding visa sub-classes 771 (Transit), 600 (Tourist Stream), 651 (eVisitor) and 601 (Electronic Travel Authority).
COVID 19 VACCINE – COMING SOON –from Monday, 12 April 2021.
Please continue to visit our website for regular updates. We will also send SMS messages to our patients as the vaccine becomes available for their specific group. This will be followed by an email that provides more information and consent forms.