ERA HEALTH provides a very experienced team of physiotherapists to manage general, occupational and sports-related problems.
Physiotherapists are experts in the assessment of both acute and chronic soft tissue pain problems. Your first session will involve an assessment and examination of your complaint or health issues.
Treatment options will then be discussed and a plan of action devised in collaboration with you. Our facilities are second-to-none and include a fully equipped gym for rehabilitation. This also allows supervised exercise programs to ensure correct and safe use of gym equipment. Real-time ultrasound assessment of core stability muscles is also available. Several of our physiotherapists specialize in sports injuries.
We provide a comprehensive list of physiotherapy services including, but not restricted to:-
• Back and neck pain management (including sciatica and headache)
• Sports Injury diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and supervision of return to activity
• Muscle and joint pain diagnosis and management; injury rehabilitation
• Posture and alignment problems – diagnosis and treatment recommendations
• Women’s health-related Musculo-skeletal issues
In addition, a full range of occupational health physiotherapy services are offered. These are listed under EMPLOYERS & ORGANIZATIONS:
• Manual Handling Training
• Ergonomic and Risk Assessments
• Mobile Physiotherapy Services
• Injury Management & Advice
• Work place assessments
Because at Era Health, we also provide Doctors, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Dentist and other Allied health professionals, we can obtain better understanding and outcomes for our patients due of our unique connectivity between each of Era Health Professionals.