Mental health & COVID-19 – Tips and advice
It’s been a stressful time all around since coronavirus (COVID-19) arrived. COVID 19 brought a lot of uncertainty into our lives.
Some potential mental health impacts could affect all of us. Here are some of the problems.
• increased anxiety, a fear for our health.
• psychological distress
• social isolation
• Momentary interruption of our work or study
• Lack of a daily routine and functioning.
If you are feeling stress, anxiety, or any other mental health concern, below are some practices to help your Mental health to cope with COVID-19 – Tips and advice.
1. It is essential to maintain a daily routine.
2. Connect with family and friends
3. Practise exercises and try to eat healthy foods.
4. Limit the use of alcohol.
5. Find activities that can relax you. Meditation could be a great help
6. Avoid the 24 hours news that we are being exposed as well as content on Social Media
Below are some services for you to seek support if you need.
Era Health, we offer both face-to-face consultations as well as Telehealth services.